Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sims Model - Jessie Helms





Model
 
Jessie Helms
 
by Jensjch2000

Note: Jessie and Sadie entered competitions at the same time, so depending on how you look at it, this is either my 1st or 2nd modeling competition I've ever done.


Jessie Helms
Head shot on white background
11095554.jpg
Body shot on white background
12014176.jpg
Traits:    Friendly, Artist, Good, Lucky, & Good Sense of Humor.


Bio:
Jessie has never really gave modeling any thought. One, she has always been a size 8. However, with her bigger curves including her larger upper chest and curvy hips, she never thought she could be a model. But, her friends and family tell her to go for it. She has a pretty face and being a size 1 is not everything. 

Jessie is very plain. She doesn’t really know how to put on make up or how to dress. She thought this modeling competition would be a good start for her.

Other Shot I took for entre
56665522.jpg
I went with the other pose instead. It showed her sense of humor and they wanted you to show a trait of model for entering.


Assignment ONE: Gothic Styleassignment1c.jpg
I didn't do so well with this shot.

assignmnent1a.jpg
But I loved her make up.  I thought it came out great.

assignment1b.jpg
Overall look.


Assignment Two: Hipster Makeoverassignment2a.jpg
Overall look

assignment2b.jpg
Close up   -  I had to keep the earrings from Assignment one.  So, I just recolored them.
I had to keep the necklace from this assignment.




Assignment Three:  50's Makeover
d5zp.jpg
Overall look.

txk5.jpg
Close up of Jewelry.

g4pp.jpg
Close up of  Make Up.
I had to keep the bracelet from this assignment.



Assignment Four:  Popstar
aojs.jpg
Overall look.  I built the stage and got her to the highest level in the singing career.   I recolored her outfit and her.  
We was suppose to model after either Katy Perry or Lady GaGa.
I went with Katy Perry, but I really don't like either one.  I like a few songs, but that's about it.

a6mm.jpg
Close up.  In this assignment I added the rings and the headband.  I wonder which one I'll have to keep. : )   This assignment was due July 17, 2013 Wed.


This shot wasn't entered, but at first I couldn't decide between the two.  I went with the other one.
xpsv.jpg





Assignment Five:   Overall Look of All Assignments

5p5k.jpg

d0xp.jpg
close up.








The Posed Competition can be found here
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/670295.page





































































No comments:

Post a Comment