Friday, August 24, 2012

My New Legacy - Helms-Lear - Gen 1 - Chapter Eight


My New Legacy


Alayna's Story
Generation One

Chapter Eight
A Happy Surprise







About a month later, Alayna woke up sick to her stomach and went immediately to throw up in the bathroom. 






She didn't think much about it and noticed how dirty the sink was and decided to clean it.




She went into the kitchen and fixed some food.  It was afternoon, and Christopher finally got up and got him something to eat too.






"Are you ok?" he asked.  "I heard you in the bathroom this morning."

"I think so," Alayna said.  "I just feel a little queasy." 

"You do," Christopher said, and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" she hissed.  She was in no mood for jokes this morning.  She didn't feel good and the nausea she was feeling didn't go away when she threw up.

"I think you're pregnant," he said, smiling from ear to ear.

"What?" Alayna yelled, shocked.





However, as it sunk in, she started to feel happy.






"I wonder if it's a girl if it will look like me?" Alayna thought outloud.





"I wonder if it's a boy if it will look like me?" Christopher added, as both parents let the thought of a new baby in their lives sink in.





"Oh my gosh," Alayna worried and added, "how can we afford a baby?"






Christopher gathered her into his arms and said, "Alayna, everything will be alright.  We will love this baby and take care of this baby.  We can do it."





"Do you really think we will be ok and that the baby will be ok?" she asked.

"Yes, I do.  I'll just work harder and you can paint more," he said.






"I love you," she said and leaned in to give him a kiss.





Christopher kissed her back tenderly.  He was so in love with Alayna and the thought of them creating a child together filled him with such hope and love that he could never express the joy he was feeling.  He was over whelmed with such wonderful emotions.







He pulled back and looked into her big, beautiful, green eyes. "I love you too, Alayna.  Don't ever forget that," he said.

"I wont," she said.





"Come on," he said, and pulled her up from the sofa, and kissed her.

"I think I know where you want to go," Alayna giggled.







However, it wasn't exactly where she thought.






Needless to say, they broke the shower. 

Alayna was embarrass.  Never had she been so bold and she wondered if now she ever will again.





While Christopher fixed the shower, Alayna decided to get into something more comfortable.  She had been gaining some weight recently and her clothes were a little tighter.  Now, it all made sense.

They went to bed that night full of hope, joy, and love.  Waiting for what the future would hold for them.






This ends Chapter Eight.  I hope you enjoyed it.  Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment