Friday, June 8, 2012

Cora Helms

100 Baby Challenge

Intro




Announcer;  "Congrations, Cora!   You have won the 100 Challenge.  We had someone else start this challenge over a year ago, but due to unforeseen acts of terrible dismay it could not be finished.

However, we decided that you seem to be a great contestant for this challenge and have voted you to be The One."

Cora;  "Who is that?  Where are you?"


Announcer;  "It doesn't matter.  All you need to know is that you won.  Well, you were picked.  If you finish the challenge then you may keep the house we assign to you, plus build your One Million Dollar Dream Home, plus give you One Million Dollars, and 4 cars of your choosing, and a Free Vacation to where ever you want.

Cora;  "Really?  What do I have to do?" 

Announcer;  "Nothing much just have a 100 children and raise them to adults." 

Cora;  "Ok, when do I start?"

Announcer;  ( shocked ) "Really?  You're not going to question it or run in fear or terror?"

Cora;  "No, I always wanted a big family and hey if I do it, it will be better than winning the lottery.  Plus, look at all the children and family I will have.  Just give me the details."

Announcer;  ( scratching her head for a moment ) "Ok, the details are bacially have 100 kids by as many different fathers as you can.  You see the town of Sunset Valley has very little people in it and mostly just men and we would like to populate it with well ..... people.  We picked you, because you are a very caring and loving person.  You want a big family and you are between jobs right now.  We wanted to give a person down on their luck with no family, and no job, and no home a chance to help us and in return we will help you." 

Cora;  "What if I fail?"

Announcer;  "Now, thats no way to enter a challenge.  We think you will win.  But if you don't make it just think of all of the children you will have and the nice house you will live in until then."

Cora;  "Until when?  Are you saying if I don't complete the challenge I'll be kicked back out on the street again?  I don't think that is fair.  What if I ended up having 20 or so kids?  What if I have little ones to take care of ?  I don't know now.  I don't want to end up homeless with children."

Announcer;  "Alright, alright, I see your point.  True, you will have already populate the town even if you only have say 20 kids.  So, how about whether you have 10 to say 99 kids we will give you the Beach House.  However, you will have to find your own way to pay the bills on it.

If you do have 100 Children, we will pay the bills on everything for the rest of your life.  How about that?"

Cora;  "Better, thank you."

Announcer;  "Don't thank me yet.  This is actually a very hard challenge.  We had once asked another young lady, Megan, to help us out, but due to unforeseen terrible acts of dismay she could not finish it. 

This challenge will be hard, but due to what we now know, we will also be giving you a $ 1000.00 dollars for each baby born.  Just to pay the bills and buy food."

Cora;  "You're not paying the bills while I raise these kids?!"

Announcer;  "Well, there are some catches.  You didn't think we would just do everything for you.  It is a challenge after all.  We thought it would be fun to see if it can actually be done and to help populate Sunset Valley."

Cora;  "That doesn't seem right.  Do you want to populate Sunset Valley or not?"

Announcer;  "Yes, but we also wanted the challenge to know if one woman could give birth to 100 children and raise them to adults.  So, do you want to try or not?  You will get a free house either way."

Cora;  "I guess.  I could use the house since I am homeless and jobless.  Plus, I love children.  I hope I can really win."

Announcer;  "That's the spirit.  We just know you will win.  Just keep thinking that."

Cora;  "When do I start?"

Announcer;  "Now, I will take you to your new home.  You may check it out and start now.  I will give you all the details about what you need to know when we get there. 

You'll love the house.  It's on the beach.  It has a great view and has everything you need."

Cora;  " Ok, lets go!"


At the new house





Announcer;  "So, what do you think?"


Cora;  "I love it.  It's huge and has this great, amazing view of the ocean.  Plus, it's private.  It's just wonderful!"

Announcer;  "I thought you would feel that way.  So, do you want to back out of the challenge now?"

Cora;  "No way!"

Announcer;  "Good, here are the details."  ( the Announcer tells her everything she needs to know. )


Cora;  "Wow, that's a lot, but ok.  I agree and I'll start now."

Announcer;  "Good.  I'll go now and leave you to it.  Here is a map of the town and where the men are that you can "charm" into this challenge.   Good luck.  We are counting on you to win."


Cora;  "Me too.  I want to win.  The money, and cars, and houses will be great.  Plus, I love kids."

Announcer;  "Good, just always remember that. Bye."


Cora;  "Wait, what do you mean?  Hello, hello?" 

The Announcer left and Cora a little confuse turns towards the house, suddenly forgetting the strange way the announcer said goodbye. 

She focused on the house and happily went inside.





No comments:

Post a Comment