Friday, June 8, 2012

Cora Helms

100 Baby Challenge

House



This is the house I built on the Beach lot for Cora.




The lot and front of the house.



Close up.



Side view and front door.



1st Floor of house.  Living Room, Kitchen, Dinning Room, Nursery, Master Bedroom, and 2 Bathrooms.



Close up of Living Room, Kitchen, Dinning Room, and small Hall Bathroom.



Close up of Nursery, Large Bathroom, and Master Bedroom.



2nd Floor of house.  Den, Teen Boys Bedroom, Boys Bedroom, Girls Bedroom, Teen Girls Bedroom, 2 Hall Bathrooms, and the Study.



The Den, ( so far, I will add more stuff later when they can afford it ), the Girls Bedroom, the Boys Bedroom, and the Teen Boys Bedroom.



The Girls Bedroom with everything she might want to play with.



The Boys Bedroom with everything he might want to play with.



The Teen Boys Bedroom. 



The Teen Girls Bedroom.  Ok, so I spoiled the girls a little more. ; )
I figured I will probably end up having more girls than boys anyway.  That is normally how it goes in my sims.



The Study where I hope the kids will go to do homework or catch up on reading.




One of the upstairs bathrooms.  I don't think I did the color on this.  I think either I downloaded it, or actually it might have come from an already made EA house.



Cora standing to the side of the house. 

I hope she will be happy in this house.  I used motherlode on it twice with a few kachings.  I ended up buying one last thing that set her funds to $ 0 dollars.  So, I bought stuff until she ran completely out of money. 

I hope this goes well.  : )



It has a great view of the Ocean !  : )

This should make Cora and her offsprings happy.  I hope.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment