Monday, June 11, 2012

Cora Helms

100 Baby Challenge

Chapter Fourteen




The next morning, Cora got up and took care of the kids, then finished up with teaching Bethany how to talk.  With a new baby on the way, she really wanted to get the girls life skills out of the way. 



by this time it was lunch and she made some mac & cheese.



Soon after, she called the babysitter. 



Cora didn't want to wait, she bought some birthday cakes and aged the girls up.



First up was Bethany.



Then Brie.



Poor Brie, what a terrible hair cut for her. 


Brie with her makeover and in new clothes with her favorite color pink. 



Bethany with her makeover and new clothes.  Her favorite color is orange, but her clothes are oranges, greens, and yellows. 



They girls went to bed.  They were tired.  Bethany slept in the bottom bunk, while Brie slept in the top bunk.



And Cora went into labor.



Welcome Crista. 




And Caleb. 


( Twins that are a boy and a girl.  I only had that happen once before.  I guess it does pay to watch the kids shows. )
 
( Btw, my son in RL happen to come into the room when Caleb showed up on the floor and he asked me what I was naming them.  I told him they had to be C names and I let him pick the names.  I think he did a good job.  I like both of these names.  )




Crista with her IF. 

( I don't remember it's name, but I'll write it down later. )



Caleb with his IF. 


( I think it's name is Pat. )


Well it had been a long day and with the kids all in bed, Cora finally went to sleep too.





No comments:

Post a Comment